Monday, August 24, 2009

Moving

Many of you are already aware that my God has given a tremendous opportunity to my husband. Instead of the demotion and possible lay off he and I were preparing ourselves for, my blessed husband has in a sense been promoted. He will be working for the corporate office as an IT manager for both Phoenix and Tucson staff.

I feel like I have just gotten off a roller coaster ride and I am stumbling to catch my stance before I have to hop onto the next one. To watch God move as we prayed is astounding. Before James accepted this position we both prayed that the Lord would reveal His will with this. Do we stay? Do we go?

Well doors are flying open and James and I are grasping tightly to each other against the wind. Now it is time to prepare the home for a renter. This is our next greatest obstacle. However, there aren't any worries. If we are in the will of God He will provide what we need to leave. Hands down.

Yet we all know that the prayers of even ONE righteous man will avail much. So please pray on our behalf to our Father. Not because we are anxious but because our God commands us to do it.

With great love,
Celi

No comments:

Post a Comment