Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Isn't She Lovely?


(cue Stevie Wonder's "Isn't she lovely" harmonica solo) Yes, I've been singing this song ever since this little gem landed in my kitchen. Look at her? My new Vitamix. Isn't she lovely? Isn't she wonderful? She comes equipped with a 64 oz BPA free container, the 32 oz smaller counterpart, the dry blade for grains, some cutting boards, a whole foods cookbook, a waterless stainless steele pot and so on and so on. BUT the best part is the actual star of the show, the one the only all star best blender in the world ever... (drum roll please) the HERcules of all turbo blenders...the Vitamix itself!
I've been having fun concocting green smoothies, soups, purees and today we are making ice cream. (Big smile)
I know I may be a little over dramatic but after burning through 9 blenders anywhere from three weeks to eight weeks after original purchase you have to understand my enthusiasm. So turn it up DJ and sing with me!!! "Isn't she looovellllyyyyy? Isn't she won-der-ful. Isn't she precious?..." fade and out.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Celi. I've had one for 10 years now and love it as much today as when I got it.

    Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete