Monday, July 20, 2009

Maiden Voyage



Blog 1: Introduction of the Fool

If you are reading this most likely you are a friend, a relative, a brother or sister in Christ who has someone stumbled across my page via a blatant email or Facebook Note informing you to do so. If by chance, this is you, I need no introduction because you already know me. For all others, allow me to introduce myself:

First and foremost I am a lover of Jesus Christ, my Saviour and Redeemer. Saved by His grace and washed by His blood the day He hung on the cross for my MANY transgressions. I am a woman in her thirties. The new bride of a wonderful man and the mother of his five babies all ranging from the ages of eight to still incubating.

I am a homeschooler. A conservative Christian. A struggling mother and wife and believer. I am a weaver of my home and although many times I find my job as a homemaker the most difficult job I have taken possession of to date, I refuse to accept a different vocation. Paul says that in our weaknesses God shows His strength 2 Corinthians 12:10 And I pray His glory alone be shown in mine. I am a fool and these are my ramblings....

2 comments:

  1. Let's try that again!...

    What a joy to have you back in my life, Celi! Thanks for letting me know about your blog. Wishing you blessings today and every day!
    Love and hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nancy. May God bless you for your wonderful words and your friendship :)

    ReplyDelete